This website illustrates items from the Radius ranges marketed by Scott Beaven. The catalogue is not intended to be definitive and additional technical information is available upon request. Scott Beaven welcomes the opportunity to discuss architects’ and specifiers’ particular requirements and we offer a full technical service, including the preparation of ironmongery schedules and specification from architects’ drawings.
The dimensions given are for guidance only and shall not be used for pre-morticing purposes.
All items illustrated are generally for use on timber doors and wood screws are provided. Please state if items are for use with metal or glass doors etc.
The information given is correct at the time of going to press, but with a policy of continuous improvement we reserve the right to change the specification without notice.
Radius product information
Materials and finishes
- T316 grade stainless steel, natural satin or polished
- Solid brass, polished and lacquered
- Solid bronze, natural matt or polished
- All mechanical products with 10 year warranty
- All door furniture fittings with 25 year warranty
- Grade 316 stainless steel. Manufactured 67% iron and scrap stainless steel
- Powder coating using lacquer-free paints
- Door closers manufactured from 95% recycled materials. One hundred per cent of door closer components are recyclable including the hydraulic fluid